To request a repeat prescription online, you first need to register for Patient Access. Once you have registered, you will be able to request any of your current medications.
*To request a repeat prescription you will need to be signed up to this service*
Please use the right-hand side of your prescription, ticking the appropriate boxes to indicate requested medications.
- If you do not have the right-hand side, you will need to come to reception where you will be issued with a reprint of the right-hand side only
- If you wish to request any item that is not listed on the right-hand side of your script, you will need to book an appointment to see a clinician
- Please allow two full working days for the prescription to be ready
- Collected from the surgery during our opening hours
- Sent direct to pharmacy using the Electronic Prescription Service
- If you do not need a prescription, please do not request for it as medicines waste is costing the NHS millions of pounds Medicines waste