Please note, that by using the service you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- I understand that no technical support is provided with this service
- I understand that I must be a fully registered patient, age 16 years or older and provide photographic identification to qualify for use of this service
- I understand that I cannot register for this service on the behalf of other patients
- I understand that I must have the latest software updates for both my browser and my operating system for this service to work correctly
- I understand that the online booking system is for general routine advance appointments only
- I understand that I can only book one appointment at a time
- I agree that if I cannot attend the booked appointment for any reason, it is my responsibility to cancel and that failure to do so may result in this service being withdrawn
- I agree to take responsibility to protect my own password
- I understand that Herne Hill Group Practice reserves the right to withdraw this service with no prior notice
- I agree to be contacted from time to time regarding the patient access service
- I understand that Herne Hill Group Practice cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, liability, claim, demand or damages arising from the use of this service
*All information that is sent to Herne Hill Group Practice via Patient Access is secure. Your personal details are encrypted and protected using the highest standard internet security, so it cannot be intercepted. Only you and your GP surgery are able to see this information.